The Biz: We make Computional Cloud Cameras that will change how the world is sensed.
- Developing Android Apps and Drivers
- Creating methodologies to test and enhance software
- Optimize imaging/video algorithms and end-to-end camera functionality
- Work closely with a highly skilled, multidisciplinary team of engineers
The Bar: Must have the relevant skills and a style that works with our team.
- Solid programming skills in two or more of Java, Python, C, C++ and JNI
- Solid communication skills
- Familiarity with Android & Camera Development
- Web application development experience (e.g. Google Cloud API)
- Experience developing and optimizing drivers and middleware for embedded cameras and Image Signal Processors
- Experience with digital cameras, camera processing pipelines and image quality fundamentals and metrics
- Experience delivering production-quality software to OEMs
- Definition and implementation of Camera and Imaging APIs
- Android platform experience esp. Android NDK and Services
- Experience with OpenCV
Computer Vision Algorithms experience (e.g. SIFT, SURF, HOG) esp. with feature extraction/detection
- Project lead experience /Ability to train junior level developers
The Location: Palo Alto Office
The Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (principals only)
© 2010-2012 Eye Stalks Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Computational Cloud CameraTM.